F. Joseph Gormley, Ronald H. Jarashow and Jeffrey P. Bowman, partners with Gormley Jarashow Bowman LLC, were named 2016 Leading Lawyers in Anne Arundel County by What’s Up? Magazine. The honor recognizes the attorneys in the following areas:
• Leading Lawyer Appellate Practice: Ronald H. Jarashow
• Leading Lawyer Arbitration: Ronald H. Jarashow
• Leading Lawyer Business Law: Jeffrey P. Bowman and F. Joseph Gormley
• Leading Lawyer Construction Law: Jeffrey P. Bowman
• Leading Lawyer Dispute Resolution: Ronald H. Jarashow
• Leading Lawyer Education Law: Jeffrey P. Bowman
• Leading Lawyer Employment Law: Jeffrey P. Bowman
• Leading Lawyer General Practice: Ronald H. Jarashow
• Leading Lawyer Intellectual Properties: F. Joseph Gormley
• Leading Lawyer Litigation: Jeffrey P. Bowman
• Leading Lawyer Medical Malpractice: Ronald H. Jarashow
This honor is especially meaningful because it comes directly from GJB’s peers in the Anne Arundel County legal community. What’s Up? Annapolis mailed survey ballots to more than 1,500 Anne Arundel County lawyers asking them, “If you needed to recommend an attorney to a friend or loved one, which Anne Arundel County attorney would you recommend in the following specialties?” GJB is proud of its recognition in its diverse local and national practice that strives to provide the highest quality services to individual and corporate clients in business matters and complex civil litigation.
With a combined 75 years of experience in local, regional, and national trial and business matters, our attorneys provide GJB’s clients with exceptional representation across a wide spectrum of cases.